Bristol's first zero waste shop - Est. 2018
Shop is now CLOSED to the public but open for DELIVERIES & COLLECTIONS
zero green... green living
Helping you to reduce your use of plastic and... save the planet!
Refuse, reduce, reuse, recycle, rot
Please keep checking our website for any updates!
For Deliveries & Collections please click here for our online shop -please leave us a comment if you are self isolating or are a key worker.
A few things to know for your orders:
- Order until 4PM and will be ready for delivery NEXT DAY and collection also NEXT DAY between 3-5PM. Any orders placed after 4PM will be ready for the day after. Please bear in mind that we are currently closed for orders on SUNDAYS and MONDAYS so any orders placed after 4PM on a Friday will be ready for collection and delivery on the following Tuesday.
-If you have any specific requests or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are trying to fulfil as may orders as possible, please bear with us if we don´t get back to you as soon as we would normally do.
- Your order will be packed by hand in paper bags and any liquids in our bottles which will we charge a £1 deposit for - you can redeem this once we are open to the public or in your next order.
- Please do not email/call and ask for additions - we are trying to keep things as simple as possible and will not be able to adjust orders once placed
-Please now come to collect to our FRONT DOOR IN North Street and ring the bell. If you can try and come on your own to collect to save a crowd at the door and observe the social distancing rules.
-There is a minimum of £20 spend and a £1.95 packing fee will be applied to each order for collection.
- You can order fresh and frozen items. Frozen currently for collection only.
- Delivery fee will apply and may vary depending on the postcode.
TUESDAY TO SATURDAY 3PM-5PM
DELIVERY DAYS: TUESDAY TO SATURDAY
Sorry for all the rules ! We are continually adjusting to this very unique situation and want to be able to get orders to as many of you as possible.
As always thank you for your support.
How it would ´normally´ work ;)
Bring your own containers, jars or cloth bags to the shop; weigh them; fill them with as little, or as much of our loose products as you like; weigh them again and pay at the till. Every time you do this you will have played a part in reducing single use plastic consumption.
We also sell a variety of non-food items such as plastic free deodorants, water bottles, coffee cups, bamboo cutlery sets, stainless steel straws... (full list in the what we sell section)
Check out the following video to know a bit more about us, what we do and why we do it our practical session on the following video:
Find out more
Are you still unsure about how to use our scale? Check out the next video to see it a bit in depth explanation. Note that we actively encourage our customers to go labeless so if you prefer, we can always manually write the weigh of you containers at the counter and tare it afterwards, you choose what option you prefer.