Bristol's first zero waste shop - Est. 2018
zero green... green living
Helping you to Save the Planet and Reduce your use of Plastic !
Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
1- We are open to the public
- You can come in the shop Tuesday - Friday 10AM-5PM, Saturdays 11AM-5PM and Sundays 11AM-4PM. Make sure you bring your mask with you and respect social distancing and rules applying.
- You can use paper bags from the shop or bring your own containers washed and cleaned but we will ask you to sanitise them at entrance.
2- SHOP ONLINE - HERE
- Delivery - Order today before 6PM and we will deliver next day 3-8pm.
- Collections - if you order before 6pm any day you can collect from the shop between next day (there are options for you to tell us if you want a specific day to collect when you place order) Please make sure you come on the requested day as it will help us keep organised with all the orders.
Please beaware that all collections are temporarily processed through the front door.
- Good Sixty - we have a limited range available through Good Sixty for delivery - Please see their site for full details
3- DROP OFF CONTAINERS SERVICE
- You can book in a time to drop your containers off to us 10AM-12PM weekdays and 11AM-1PM on weekends and you can collect later that day (you will agree a time when you drop your containers off). Book your SLOT here
- You need to provide us with a full list of what you need
- We need you to label up the containers with what you would like in them and ideally, we will fill your jars rather than a specific amount.
- Your containers need to be clean and dry
- As with deliveries and collections there is a £1.95 packing fee
- Please let us know if you would like a receipt
- Please use the online shop to check our stock levels - We will also have a list of out of stocks when you drop off so can check with you for any alternatives. We can also put in any retail items or things you do not have containers for that we have prepacked. You will pay by contactless (ideally) when you collect from the shop.
-All drop offs are temporarily processed through the front door.
If you have any questions then please email us at email@example.com, call on 01179532072 or contact us through Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you all for your support so far in these strange times! Stay safe
How it works
Bring your own containers, jars or cloth bags to the shop; weigh them; fill them with as little, or as much of our loose products as you like; weigh them again and pay at the till. Every time you do this you will have played a part in reducing single use plastic consumption.
We also sell a variety of non-food items such as plastic free deodorants, water bottles, coffee cups, bamboo cutlery sets, stainless steel straws... (full list in our on line shop)
Check out the following video to know a bit more about us, what we do and why we do it our practical session on the following video:
Find out more
Are you still unsure about how to use our scale? Check out the next video to see it a bit in depth explanation. Note that we actively encourage our customers to go labeless so if you prefer, we can always manually write the weigh of you containers at the counter and tare it afterwards, you choose what option you prefer.