Shop will reopen 15/04/20 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Zero Green collections & deliveries
*Please read below for updates on our service due to COVID 19*
For Deliveries please use Good Sixty or contact us directly to email@example.com, specially if you are a key worker or are self isolating.
For Collections email firstname.lastname@example.org with a shopping list.
A few things to know for collections:
- We will aim to get back to you in 48hrs to confirm your order and will call you once it is ready for collection
- Please put a contact number on your email
- We are trying to fulfil as may orders as possible so please only order what you need, if you request too much we will need to edit you order.
- You will need to pay by contactless when you collect
- Your order will be packed in paper bags and any liquids in our bottles which will we charge a £1 deposit for - you can redeem this once we are open to the public
- Please do not email/call and ask for additions - we are trying to keep things as simple as possible and will not be able to adjust orders once placed
-Please come to the front door between 11-3 only on the day we tell you to come and ring the bell. If you can try and come on your own to collect to save a crowd at the door and observe the social distancing rules.
- We will apply a £2 packing fee to each order
- You can order fresh and frozen items (not bread for now)
- If you can please just use the email address above and try to not call we will be able to get through many more orders !
- If you are a key worker and can not get to us between 11-3, let us know and we will try and work something out!
Sorry for all the rules ! We are continually adjusting to this very unique situation and want to be able to get orders to as many of you as possible.
As always thank you for your support - please share this post so it reaches as many people as possible....
Finally we are closed from Friday 10th of April until the morning of the 14th of April so we will not be able to pick up any emails.
for more info email@example.com
All our zero waste and plastic free products ready for collection or delivered by push bike straight to your home or workplace! All dried goods packed up in recycled and reusable paper bags and liquids in returnable glass bottles!